hello pretty swans!
happy 2018. I spent the past 3 days in bed terribly ill, and i'm starting to feel some-what okay today. It's such a beautiful day outside I hope I can have the strength to go out and enjoy some vitamin D! This morning, I spent it in my office writing down my affirmations and resolutions. Here are a few things on my list -
1. to grow within my own craft.
2. be more serious about taking care of myself mind & body.
3. go out of the country with M.
4. explore more outdoors, hike and camp (per M's request)
5. cook more ethnic dishes (especially Vietnamese & Filipino food)
6. spend more time with family.
It's pretty simple, but each resolution has much more components and points to them. I'm not going to dwell on 2017, or even do a recap here. I'm more focused on what's to come and what i'm going to do. I hope you all had a great long weekend, and happy new year!
Cheers to 2018!